Search This Blog

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pan-STARRS Comet and Crescent Moon

March 12, 2013
This is my first attempt at shooting Pan-STARRS comet with a thin crescent moon. Thanks Kevin Adams for the photo tips. This was shot from a open field near my house with a treeline above the horizon. Clouds lingered making me think I wouldn't see either the moon or comet, but the clouds broke enough to capture both. I wish I had been at a lake or pond to get a reflection of the sky. That would be the ideal scenic composition.
  
 Pan-STARRS comet with crescent moon
Canon G9, F/5.6, ISO 200, 1.6sec single exposure
  
See Errors? Report them to me

All images and content are Copyrighted © Kelvin Taylor
`Kt
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Share It!

About Me

My photo
North Carolina, United States

Follow by Email